Someone turned 7 years old this weekend. For the past 364 days she had waited for this day, and it went by so fast. Now she has 365 days to plan and anticipate her 8th birthday. And even though I shot lots of film, here are 7 additional “impossible” images of the birthday girl’s day.
1. waking up to find the hall covered in balloons.
2. getting to go to the movies and play with her best friend. notice the 3d glasses hanging off the red shirt. 🙂
3. showing off her big girl attitude. Look at those two, I did not give directions other than stand next to each other.
5. more playing with balloons.
6. showing off her “i am brave” locket. Both my girls inspire me to step out of my comfort zone because they are brave and step out of their comfort zone on a daily basis.
7. looking back at how far she has come in the past 7 years.
She is the sweetest kid every. Almost everyday she wakes up with a smile on her face and rarely fusses when asked to help someone. Her name means “god’s gift” and she has truly lived up to it.
Powered by Facebook Comments