The lovely Meghan Davidson of Life Refocused tagged me to share in a fun Blog game. I’ve never been tagged before, and while I’m sitting here fighting the flu I thought it would be fun to play along. Don’t worry, the best part of this kind of tag…you can’t catch the flu by me touching you! 🙂
•To play, copy and paste the rules below:
~ You must post the rules (hence, here they are!).
~ Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you.
~ Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag.
~ Tag 11 people.
~ Let them know you’ve tagged them.
•Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Normally, my answer would be Africa to go on a Safari. Lately, I have this desire to go to Paris. The architecture and beauty intrigues me.
2. What is something about you that people would be surprised to know?
I like to write poetry.
3. What’s your go-to book recommendation?
For something light-hearted and entertaining a book titled “Compromising Positions” by Jenna Bayley-Burke. IMO, it’s better than the now popular “50 Shades of Grey” women are reading at the moment.
4. What do you like best about yourself?
My willingness to forgive and let go. I find there is no place in my heart to hold on to the hurt anymore, it’s not worth it.
5. Share an image that captures a special moment for you. Why did you pick this moment and this photo?
I have this print hung up in my living room, taken from top the Empire State Building in NYC two years ago. I had never been to NYC before, nor had I been on a vacation without someone I knew. This long weekend trip I was going to meet up with some friends who I meet on Twitter. For me, this was the most liberating vacations I had been on because of how much I had to rely on myself to get there, never mind get over my fear of spending the weekend with people I had never met before. Once of the best times of my life and now those women are some of my dearest friends.
6. If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
At this moment, to heal. My kids were sick which is scary when you have no clue how to make them better. Now, I’m sick and just want to be better. Plus, think of all the wonderful people who could be saved from illness such and cancer etc.
7. If a movie was going to be made about your life, who would play you?
Charlize Theron. It’s Hollywood, no one actually looks like the real person anyway so I might as well be played by one of the most beautiful women on this planet. 🙂
8. When other people talk about you, your life, who you are, what is that you hope they say?
I would just hope it’s nothing bad. Seems people think I’m someone who set in her ways and stubborn but I’m really not, so as long as people don’t talk bad about me I don’t care.
9. Share a photo of one of your favorite people. Who is it and what makes them one of your faves?
Of course my kids are two of my most favorite people in the world. IDK though, I have lots of favorite people it’s hard to choose one and have the rest think they mean less than another.
10. If you could have your perfect meal made for you, what would it be?
My mom and dad’s Prime Rib Roast with sauté mushrooms. They would say they never put mushrooms on their Prime Rib, but it’s so freaking awesome!!
11. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why?
The post about Popcorn has to be one of my recent favorites, because I was so surprised at the girls reaction to making popcorn.
•Create new 11 questions for your friends to answer:
1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2. Favorite Season and why?
3. When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone to try something new?
4. If you could create the perfect ice cream what would it include?
5. Favorite memory from 2011?
6. Where do you plan on going for your next vacation?
7. Everyone has to put 11 items in a time capsule to be opened in the year 2099, what do you put in your capsule?
8. What do you talk about around the dinner table?
9. What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you? Something where it touched you so much, you share it with other people.
10. Post two photos you took within the past 3 months, and why did you choose to show those photos.
11. Do you have any personal projects you are working on that you’d like to share?
•Post those who you’ve tagged:
Hope everyone plays along. Even if they don’t below are some of my favorite blogs, please check them out!
Powered by Facebook Comments